The online media accreditation process will remain open until Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 11:00 am (MT).
- Media outlets are required to submit a form individually for each prospective media member. All applications will be reviewed for consideration.
- Accreditation passes will not be mailed. Passes must be picked up during race week at all on-site Media Centres. Exact locations and operating times for the media work rooms will be emailed to accredited media in late August.
- Media Guides will be available at all Media Centre locations during race week. This document is not available in advance.
- Limited transportation services for media will be provided by the ATB Tour of Alberta during race week. Media vehicles will include photo motorcycles in the race caravan and a media car to transport media representatives, or media gear, from each Stage Start to each Stage Finish. Any media wishing to utilize the photo motos or media cars must find their own transportation back to their vehicle at the Start line. Access to these vehicles is extremely limited. Any interested photographers must indicate this on their Photo accreditation application. You will be notified at a later date if you have access. Any media wishing to have access to the media car should contact Kylee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A media and photo credential does not guarantee complete access to areas and VIP hospitality tents. Media Credentials will permit the user access to: Start Line Media Tent, Rider Sign-In area, Finish Line Media Tent, Finish Host Venue Media Centre, post-race Press Conference, and electronic race results distribution. Access to the course at the finish line is restricted to media with Photo bibs only.